Saturday, November 2, 2013

Interview with Beth Rinyu - Unplanned Lesson

Today we are interviewing Beth Rinyu, author of Unplanned Lesson
Hope you enjoy!
prof pic
 
1) If you gave one of your characters in any of your books an opportunity to speak for themselves outside the realm of the story, what would they say?
Dailan O'Maley would tell all the ladies that are smitten with him thank you!
 
2) Do you have plans for a new book?
An Unplanned Life the sequel to An Unplanned Lesson will be releasing on November 7, 2013. My current WIP A Cry for Hope will be out sometime in 2014.
 
3) If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
A comedy...without a doubt! I could not make some of the stuff that happens to me up if I tried!!
 
4) If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be? (can't ask for more wishes)
To meet Gerard Butler. Hug Gerard Butler. Kiss Gerard Butler. (okay I won't  continue you said only three but i think you see the pattern here!)
 
5) Who designed the cover of your book?
The cover of An Unplanned Lesson cover was designed by the lovely Laura at LLPix Photography & Design
 
6) Do you find yourself intrigued by the cover of a book enough to buy it?
Yes I loved the picture for An Unplanned Lesson when I first saw it. That was exactly how I had envisioned Nicole & Dalian in my mind.
 
7) Do you have a book trailer?
no :(
 
8) What are your thoughts on book trailers?
I like them
 
9) As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A teacher. I would always play school with my sisters and they always got to be the teacher. Since I was the youngest I never got a chance.
 
10) What cartoon character best represents your personal philosophy?
I'm a cup of Pooh Bear, a teaspoon of Tigger and a pinch of Eeyore

No comments:

Post a Comment