Thursday, October 31, 2013

BONUS Interview with Angel Steel, author of The Sweet Series

Today we are interviewing Angel Steel, author of The Sweet Series
Enjoy!
17559077    ebook
 
1) Do you have plans for a new book?
Is this book part of a series? Yes I do, Joey’s book number 3 in the sweet series following Dom and Chantal’s one, Sweet Surrender. And also Craig and Alex’s story, from the sweet series.
 
2) What books have influenced your writing?
A lot of books have influenced my writing, if I was to name then, which there is quite a few of them, I would be here for a very long time, telling you all about them, and I doubt anyone would want me filling up there blog post with it either lol.
 
3) Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?
Well since I went to the Naughty Mafia Vegas signing I met some pretty AMAZING authors there, but to narrow it down to one is pretty hard to do. 1 would be E.L James, Joey W. Hill, Lynsay Sands the list would go on.
 
4) Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover?
I prefer either of them, but most of my books are on my kindle, I have over 200 paperbacks on my bookshelf and around 30,000 for my kindle, lol, I know a huge lot, but love my reading.
 
5) Where do you prefer to buy your books?
I buy from amazon for all my kindle, I have an app to let me know when all the new ones come out, need to keep up to date on the latest release.
 
6) Are you a self-published (Indie) Author?
Yes I am, have been since 13th of March 2013.
 
7) What book would you like to read again?
I have read Fifty Shades of Grey heaps of times, which would be the same for a lot of readers out there, a lot of the ones that I re-read are indie authors.
 
8) Is there a particular movie that you preferred over the book version?
The only movie that I have watched that is a book is The Twilight sage, I prefer the movies over the books, although I read the whole 4 books in a weekend.
 
9) What book are you currently reading and in what format (ebook/paperback/hardcover)?
I’m currently reading Release by Rebecca Lynn in ebook format.
 
10) Are there any Authors that have grasped your interest recently and why?
Yes, Rebecca Lynn, her first book in the Iris series was amazing, the sexual tension in it was mind blowing, and the storyline, pulled me in and kept me interested. Also Joey W. Hill, Natural Law #2, I’m usually pretty good and figuring out who the bad guy is in a book, but I was shocked in this one and so completely wrong lol.
 
11) Who designed the cover of your book?
Ari over at Cover It Designs designed it for me. She is absolutely amazing, she listens to what you want on the cover, and you think you describe it to the best you can, and when you receive it back from her, it is so much better than what you described to her. It’s like she pulls it from your soul, with what the author wants, she is very talented with what she does, she puts everything into it, heart and soul and love, into every single one of her covers and you can see that from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment