Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review of Logan’s Acadian Wolves by Kym Grosso

 
This was a good story and great characters. They all believable personality's, and were actually very outgoing and funny.
Logan - Ah our strong Alpha, what can I say he was just coming to terms with being a new Alpha. Only to have his life thrown a curve ball,  in the form of a human or wolf? Who knows exactly what she is, the only thing that mattered to him was he was very protective of her and had a strong connection with her. Although he doesn't understand it or anything about her he knows he can't let it interfere with his decisions for the good of the pack.
Dimitri - Can I have my own Dimitri? Seriously he's like my dream guy, I just want to box him up and bring him home. He is very loyal to his Alpha and very protective of him. But also loves him like a brother. When he figures things out before Logan he takes great pleasure in teasing him. And I have to say it was quite funny no matter how you look at it. Oh I just wanted to hold him at the end, he felt for Winter just as much as he did for Logan. It was like his own heart was being ripped out.
Wynter - Ah, she's smart book wise but street/wolf wise she is as naïve as they come. Although she catches on pretty quick and stands her ground when it comes down to it. The fight between her and Luci I thought "You go, show her you ain't no wimp!" She was a tough little thing but also very vulnerable when you really looked at it. Her emotions get the best of her in the end but she still comes out on top like there's no tomorrow.
Overall is was a great story and great plot, characters! I do recommend.
Till next time ~ Sweets Books

No comments:

Post a Comment