Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Interview with Jessica Ingro - His Ever Aftert

Today we are interviewing Jessica Ingro, Author of His Ever After
Hope you Enjoy!
7010240
 
1) What's your favorite material object that you already own?
Hands down, my Nook. I never leave home without it! It’s my lifeline, my baby! I think my husband might even be jealous of it!
 
2) Favorite place to eat?
Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria
 
3) If you were a professional wrestler, what would your ring name be and why?
I cheated and used a name generator and came up with Scarlett Valentine. It’s kinda hot! But I’d probably get stuck with something horrific, like Big Red thanks to my red hair!
 
4) What is your favorite quote?
If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
 
5) Of all of the Gilligan's Island characters, I am most like (and tell us why):
Well, I have the red hair of Ginger and the spoiledness of Mrs. Howell, mixed in with the good naturedness of Mary Ann. I guess you can say I’m a mutt!
 
6) When people look at me, they would never guess that I:
can sing like Cher.
 
7) Is there a particular movie that you preferred over the book version?
Gone with the Wind is the only one where I preferred the movie. There is just something about the undeniable chemistry that was captured on the screen so well.
 
8) Who designed the cover of your book?
Arijana Karčić at Cover It! Designs. I love the designs we did for both Love Square and His Ever After. They are perfect compliments to each other. She does great work!
 
9) Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?
OMG! I feel sorry for Kristen Ashley if I ever get the chance to meet her. I might knock her over, bombard her with hugs and kisses and make a total fool out of myself!
 
10) If you gave one of your characters an opportunity to speak for themselves, what would they say?
I have to admit all my characters do speak for themselves. I don’t control them, they control me! However, I’d like to think they would sing my praises and tell you what a bad bitch I am! I mean, I did create them! It’s the least they could do!
 
11) What books have influenced your writing?
Any and all books Kristen Ashley and Lorelei James. Oh and Colleen Hoover. Those women are amazing! I can only hope to be as good as them one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment