Saturday, October 26, 2013

Heart of A Woman by Jennifer Oneal Gunn - Review

This a great collection of poems! I think everybody will enjoy this. Below are 2 of the poems that I liked. I recommend!
Till next time ~ Sweets Books
5 Cupcakes
 
Fallen
Falling stars
Stolen dreams
Hearts abound
With many, many things
Fate failed us
Once more
We see doom
Dreams I'll never dream
Words I'll never say
And in hopes
To love you no more
No more pain
The rain will fall down
Forever over me
Even when
Twilight’s moon does shine
To never feel again
To never care
To never cry
Healed will be my soul
To love no more
To also never feel so torn
 
Help Me
A stitch in time
That’s all we have
To look at these days
I find it harder
To find my joy
In these times of dread
Please God,
Make it come back again
Make my sorrow end
If not forever,
Just a little while
Help me find my smile
Though my soul is strong
I feel cold inside
Bring back the light
That went out
Remember God,
I have not forgotten about you
Or that you love me
I pray and desire
Your light, wisdom, and joy
In my heart again
Fill me with this life once more
I need it so...
Please help me to find some peace,
Comfort me and hold my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment