Thursday, October 31, 2013

Interview with Ker Dukey - The Broken

Today we are interviewing Ker Dukey, author of The Broken
Hope you enjoy!
magic size
 
1) What's your favorite material object that you already own?
A, My Kindle without a doubt
 
2) Favorite place to eat?
A, I am a pizza and movies type of girl so anywhere I can grab a slice of pepperoni pizza:)
 
3) If you were a professional wrestler, what would your ring name be and why?
A, I was a huge WWE fan so this question is a good one hehe! Pandora, because once I open up the whoopass I’d unleash a whole lot of hell in the ring
 
4) What is your favorite quote?
A, How you treat me is your Karma
 
5) Of all of the Gilligan's Island characters, I am most like (and tell us why):
^^^^^ Don’t know that show
 
6) When people look at me, they would never guess that I:
A, Have a passion for Rock music and three tattoos
 
7) Is there a particular movie that you preferred over the book version?
A, Not so far. I believe a book gives us more depth into a character
 
8) Who designed the cover of your book?
A, ARI :)
 
9) Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?
A, S.C Stephens to thank her in person for Kellan Kyle :)
 
10) If you gave one of your characters an opportunity to speak for themselves, what would they say?
A, We are all flawed, some more broken than others but we are all human and there is beauty in us all, sometimes it just takes someone else to show it to you……RIVER
 
11) What books have influenced your writing?
A, Many, too many to list. I prefer a darker read and when I finish an amazing book it inspires me to create characters and stories to make me feel as I felt when reading those stories. Happy, sad, conflicted, anxious, excited, content or left reeling

No comments:

Post a Comment