Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Interview with Maja Flak, Eye Telling

Today we are interviewing Maja Flak, author of Eye Telling
Hope you enjoy!
7277576
 
1) What's your favorite material object that you already own?
 As an author, I’d have to say my laptop LOL even though it’s getting too old and it’s not working properly.
 
2) Favorite place to eat?
 My favorite place to eat or to order from is definitely this amazing sushi place called Sushi Yamamomo. I love sushi!
 
3) If you were a professional wrestler, what would your ring name be and why?
 LOL this question is soooo funny and it was quite difficult for me too answer so it took me some time to figure out what name I would have. I even tried on the internet this ‘get your pro wrestler name’ converter and I’m just going to share this with you. The first one gave me the name: Rocky Extremist and if I used the diva version it was: Ice Vamp hahaha but if I have to make one myself, I’d go with: ArmyMom and why? Because I’m a single mom to my handicapped son and that definitely requires acting like a complete army with all those ‘experts’ not wanting to help, hospitals to visit, an annoying ex (oops) and just in general, my boy needs me 24/7 to everything! So ArmyMom must be my professional wrestler name, if I had to have one LOL
 
4) What is your favorite quote?
 It’s difficult picking just one quote because I love quotes but I’d pick the one quote that I have as a wall sticker on my wall:
Learn from yesterday
Live for today
Hope for tomorrow
 
5) Of all of the Gilligan's Island characters, I am most like (and tell us why):
 Gilligan Island? Haha I don’t even know what this is so I can’t answer it.
 
6) When people look at me, they would never guess that I:
 I think people would never guess that I actually write romance with a lot of erotica in. Most people think I’m just a sweet girl with my dark brown eyes and dimples.
 
7) Is there a particular movie that you preferred over the book version?
 Well no because books are better than movies BUT I’m totally excited to see Fifty Shades of Grey, but I don’t believe it will be better than the book either! Most movies that are adapted from books usually lose a lot of details than I got from the actual book. Also, you can use your imagination better when you read than when you get a motion picture thrown in your face LOL
 
8) Who designed the cover of your book?
 Jamie Heesbeen designed the cover of my book! I told him what I had in mind and he easily made that into the cover! He’s also designed the cover for my next book (the sequel to Eye Telling).
 
9) Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?
Oh yes! The one and only E.L James! I would love to meet her!
 
10) If you gave one of your characters an opportunity to speak for themselves, what would they say?
 Hmm what would they say? To be honest, they talk to me… A LOT! Sometimes so much that I can’t control the writing myself! Benjamin Riley (the lead male character in Eye Telling) is one difficult man sometimes to get to open up and Katherine (the lead female character in Eye Telling) needs to be controlled with her snobbish ways at times.
 
11) What books have influenced your writing?
 That’s an easy one: Fifty Shades of Grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment