Thursday, October 24, 2013

Interview with Christy Dilg ~ Forbidden Forever


Today we are interviewing Christy Dilg, Author of Forbidden Forever
 
Hope you Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Sweet Books,

You are so very welcome. I had fun answering the questions.
Thank you.
1) If you gave one of your characters in any of your books an opportunity to speak for themselves outside the realm of the story, what would they say?
Kaleb: (Laney's son) The man I call my Dad is a complete dick head. I have hid in my room for years trying to avoid him. I have heard the things he has said to my Mom for as long as I can remember. Some people don't understand why I'm not messed up and lashing out. I lashed out when I lived at home. I would go as I pleased and got in trouble all the time. I wanted some of his anger to be taken out on me instead of my Mom. Now, that we are finally away from him and my Mom has found someone that loves her unconditionally why would I want to be anything but good. She deserves happiness and I am finally happy myself not having to worry about turning his focus on me.
 
2) Do you have plans for a new book?
 I am writing the sequel to Forbidden Forever. This will answer a lot of questions that people are having about the ex spouses. Forbidden No More will be out in the summer of 2014.
 
3) If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
 Comedy, I wouldn't want it any other way.
 
4) If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be? (can't ask for more wishes)
To build a stairway to Heaven so we can go visit our loved ones on the other side, To cure all cancers, and to pay off all my doctor bills.
 
5) Who designed the cover of your book?
 The amazingly talented Randy Potvin at RP Designs
 
6) Do you find yourself intrigued by the cover of a book enough to buy it?
 Yes. Trophy Husband by Lauren Blakely The legs got me.
 
7) Do you have a book trailer?
 
8) What are your thoughts on book trailers?
 I love them. It makes me feel apart of the story has been brought to life.
 
9) As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
 I wanted to be teacher and used to play school under my desk in class.
 
10) What cartoon character best represents your personal philosophy?
Hello Kitty.
 
11) Weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
Calamari, I am a very picky eater. Lol.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love your answers Christy, you are an amazing soul. Good luck in everything, Dianna Bellerose

    ReplyDelete